Event Ticket includes: 3-5pm- Locally prepared Dinner, courtesy of Farmer Chefs and NECI students. 5-8pm Live Auction 3-8pm Silent Auction Live Music: Bogstompers!!!
All proceeds go towards Facilities Renovations Projects:
- Shared use commercial kitchen and processing facility
- Large scale storage and aggregation infrastructure
- Biomass Heating System
- Community Teaching Kitchen with Classroom
This is a huge endeavor and we hope you will want to be part of it! The facilities will create job opportunities and be a fantastic economic engine for not only the Rutland Area, but the entire state and northeast region. We need help from everyone to see this project through to completion. Support local farmers, producers, small business and food economy.
- 50/50 Raffle tickets are on sale, winner takes half of all sales
- We are asking for donations for the live and silent auction, any items big or small, every little bit counts and anything you can provide will help. All donations are tax deductible.
- We need day of volunteers to help with set up, runners, clean up
To offer donations, volunteer or purchase tickets Contact: Maura, Vermont Farmers Market Manager, 802-342-4727